RPG-PAGE: Resonace
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

RPG-PAGE: Resonace

Die Rpg-Welt des Resonace-Teams

StartseitePortalGalerieNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1631

Aktueller Status:
Level: 60 Summoner
KP:
PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Left_bar_bleue15563/15563PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (15563/15563)
TP:
PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Left_bar_bleue9777/9777PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (9777/9777)

PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty
BeitragThema: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty18.04.16 13:21

Spoiler:

The Capital...a place full of buildings, streets and alleys, which almost are like a maze. The lower parts of the town had the "normal citizens", trader and some of the royals as well. There was no seperation of poor and righ here.

The higher building were having airships for transporting people, which were more like flying boats, while the ive of the town had farrys full of trading goods.

On the middleground however were still some grounds for living for everybody, yet also the palace was there. But not one, yet many. Each and everyone of the royal diffrent houses were having one in which they and the princess- or prince-to-be was living. And each of them had a chance to become the next top royalty. However, they were elected by the people of the city and not by their own ones. Who had most of the popularity behind himself, was the next top royality and king and queen for a few years.

Especially much interest was given to the Royal house of "Wyrm", which was once pretty small and unknown, yet due to many good deeds to the citizens, they were now the new raign of the city.

And this is, where our story is starting...
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Left_bar_bleue15563/15563PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (15563/15563)
TP:
PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Left_bar_bleue9777/9777PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (9777/9777)

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty18.04.16 18:46

(Original by Fuchi)

Nori was sitting down on a bench in the Garden of the house of Wyrm, which sighing relieved as she was taking out a pipe out of her pocket. It was looking pretty expensive and had gold flames in the design on it.

She ignited her pipe with a fingersnap. She was wielding her fire-magic good enough for this little trick.
She was looking up at the wonderful, blue sky and was looking stern and concerned, a bit angry maybe as well.

"Ahhh...I don't know...this day seems to become so good...yet I feel some tension in the air...I have a bad feeling about this...like five years ago..."
Nori was putting her right hand on her left eye. A long Scar was on it. She was blowing out the smoke of her mouth and sighed, feeling unwell.

"Oh...this day will haunt me...well...maybe I am imagining things. Stilllthis dark, bad feeling...I shouldn't leave Lissy alone today..."
Nori was taking a stronger drag of the pipe and noticed how the General of the 5th Division was coming closer. He was waving and smiled, then sittind down next to her.

"Hello, Nori. Wonderful day today, right? Mh? What's the matter? you look so stern and bitter... Almost like five years ago. C'mon. tell Uncle Lempus what's wrong."

Nori was blowing out smoke of her mouth and looked at Lempus pretty stern.
"Oh my...it's just... Today I feel such a tension in the air. I have a bad feeling. Besides the scar on my eye is hurting again. Excuse me, General. I will not step aside from Lisbeth today. My intuition is telling me that would be the best."

She was getting up slowly and was saying her goodbyes to Lempus. The General however was looking at her serious.
"Nori, I will not be in town anymore from tonight on. On the order of his majesty, I will have to move to a village at the west of the Capital. They have problems with monsters. Pleaese, war over your parents and your sister. Your intuition never failed you. So please watch over the three. I don't want to imagine what will happen to this city if not of them. Let's hope the best, Nori. Farewell then. Once I am back, we will drink together. Like the old days, yes?

Nori nodded and both were bumping their fist togther, then going their ways. As she was moving inside, Nori was reaching Lissy's room. She knocked and then entered. Her sister was sitting at the window and was drinking tea, as every day.

Lissy was waving towards her and Nori was sitting down next to her. Meanwhile the princess was pouring in some tea for Nori.
"Thanks, Lissy. Exactly what I need now - Tea á la Lisbeth!"
Lissy nodded and was cutting the cake.
"I hope you like it, Sis~! Yeah. I love spending the midday with you, here at my window while drinking Tea together. I so wish we could do this forever. Still...about last week, Nori...I am so sorry you were catching a knife for me. Your whole body is scarred, just because of me beeing naive and clumsy..."

Nori looked at Lissy a bit angry, whiel patting her head.
"Lissy, you little oaf. I may am your sister, yet in first I am your bodyguard! Of course I have to take such blows for you...! I couldn't forgive myself if something would happen to you! And besides: I am used to it already. So...don't you worry, got that memorised? It's my duty to protect you - even if I do it with ease. None shall hurt that little, sweet sister of mine~."

Nori was pinching Lissy's cheeks, like a grandma to her grandson. Lissy however was now pouting a bit.
However a short while afterwards, both were trinking the tea and ate cake, like they did since years at the same time. It was peaceful here since long and this was a life they were enjoying as sisters. Not as Bodyguard and Princess-to-be.

Both were letting the midday fade out by lying on the bed and nodded off, stuffed from what they ate and drank.
Though...Nori only doze, instead of sleeping...
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
TP:

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty19.04.16 22:48

While the two were eating cake and were talking, around them in the streets things were going on as well. Often homeless and beggars were sitting in the alleys - and yet also Rahe was having his place of residence there. He knew the streets around thre way better than the humans were, so he was able to always watch the humans of the family Wyrm.

He admired them and was watching them, learning their behaviour - and also stuck with some habits of them, like Nori's smoking. Like her, he was owning a pipe as well, yet unlike Nori, he was smoking herbs, not tabacco, since he wasn't able to get some, neither wanted...and after all he didn't knew what she was smoking after all anyway.
He was wearing a coat, yet was able to see outside from inside the coat. He could see out, yet noone inside.

Since he was often in the shadows of the town, he was able to listen to dialogues between people - and what he heared at that day was making him feeling unwell.

It was already afternoon as he was moving towards the Quater of the 5th Legion. He knew they were good friends of the Family of Wyrm, yet he didn't knew if they would trust a stranger like him. He only knew what he had to tell. He heared what they said and even if he didn't knew what exactly happened, he was knowing most of the words he wanted to tell: Danger for Wyrm. Night. Princess and Nori."

Rahe was trying to find the General. He was the person he expected to know Nori best. Rahe was reaching the Quater finally. Some time already had passed. "Uncle Lempus...?", he was asking shyly with his deep voice, yet didn't knew that he should have asked for "General Lempus". After all, he only knew "Uncle Lempus", since they and he himself talked about himself with that name as well.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
TP:

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty19.04.16 22:53

(Original by Fuchi)

The guard at the gate of the 5th Division was looking at Rahe a bit confused.
"Oi! You there! Get over here. What do you want from the General?"
The guard was smiling and was waving Rahe over to himself. It appeared the 5th Division was pretty nice after all...

Nori was standing on the balcony of Lissy's room and was smoking.
Watching the afternoon sunset sky, she was lost in thoughts.
Lisbeth already was appearing to sleep deep and tight. Watching down to the other Palaces, she was seeing the newer 'to be'-guards training and smiled.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
TP:

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty19.04.16 23:05

Rahe noticed how the guard at the gate was talking to him and was taking some distance. "Rahe...impratant message...!", he said and was keeping his distance. Efen if the guard was smiling, one never knew.
"Message for...Uncle Lempus. D-Danger...for Wyrm. Night... Princess and Nori...", he said, having his trouble to find words and was keeping his distance "Helping. Rahe..helping!", the beastkin in coat said and was sounding a bit unsure with his words.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
TP:

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty19.04.16 23:08

(Original by Fuchi)

The guard was looking sceptic and then was knocking at the gate shortly, which was open afterwards.
"If you have such an important message for General Lempus, concerning Nori and Lasy Lisbeth, then come. I will lead you to the General. However, don't get any funny ideas, you hear?"

The guard was waiting for a reaction of Rahe, then wanting to bring him towards Lempus himself.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
TP:

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty19.04.16 23:11

Rahe was looking at the guardian and sighed color=#00cc00]"Mh..."[/color] He didn't knew how to react and was pretty uncertain. He never had spoken to a human that directly...!
"G-Got that...", he answered and was following him. He still was wearing his frock and hid his face.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
TP:

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty19.04.16 23:18

(Original by Fuchi)

After climbing the stairs to the office, they arrived. After they heared a "Please, you can come in.", Rahe and the guard entered.

"General Lempus, someone is here with an importatn message. Its about Lady Nori and Lisbeth. I will wait outside, Sir."

Lempus nodded and was asking rahe to come in as well.
"Please, Sir, sit down and tell me your Name at first. I am Lempus, General of the 5th Division. I am all ears to listen what you have to say. May I can offer thy something?"

Zuletzt von BlancaTsukiai am 25.06.16 12:36 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
TP:

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty19.04.16 23:24

Rahe was following and was moving in as he was listening to them. Who were "They" and who was "thy"? Were they some people he couldn't see?

"Rahe came alone. You, Uncle Lempus.", he said and was shaking his head, ordering his words in his head as good as he could. "Rahe...no enemy. Rahe friend.", he made sure and was standing in the room instead of following the order to sit down. "Danger for Princess Lissy and Nori. Rahe heared words...can repeat words...not good with words...", he said and was appearing restless.

"Wyrm...killing. Kidnap Princess. Blame b-bodyguard.", he was repeating, yet had trouble to keep his his cool while repeating them. "N-Not words said by Rahe...!", he explained again and was wanting to make sure he didn't said anything wrong.

Meanwhile the evening was gone, yet Night came...and an unsetteling aura was hanging like clouds over the Palace of the royal Family Wyrm...
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
TP:

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty25.06.16 12:45

(Original by Fuchi)

Lempus was looking serious and concerned. He wrote something on a paper and called in a guard.
"You take that as once to Foxtrot! Everything they need to know is written on that paper - oh. And Send me Ellie over. She shall reward our friend here. Please hurry. If my concerns are about to be true...and Rahe here speaks the truth, we have not much ztime. Hurry!"

Lempus looked stressed as he was leaving the chamber, leaving Rahe back.
Not long after, Ellie, probably his secretary, was coming down and offered Rahe some food and Gold.

At the Palace, Nori was making her guarding-round, yet feeling somehow watched. She thought she was able to feel something. She was moving up the stairs, towards the sleeping chambers of her parents, holding one hand on her new sword.

I should have taken Lissy with me today. The way to the smith is not too far...and I could also have said, that I didn't wanted to take part at the turnament of the royal familys...Grah...But this year it is so important...! Grah...I was naїve to not take her with me...!
Her sword was a royal treasure, kept in the family of the house of Wyrm since many years. Some legends said those kind of swords were able to wield magic on their own, others said it was a weapon of incredible power. But those probably only were rumors anyway.

Slowly, Nori sighed. She was now near the sleeping chamber of her parents.
Nach oben Nach unten
BlancaTsukiai
Beschwörer
Beschwörer
BlancaTsukiai

Aktueller Status:
KP:
TP:

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty25.06.16 13:06

Rahe was listening to the orders of the general while not saying anything. Not speaking was his way of speaking it seemed.
He noticed how Lempus was moving out and was nodding, as he also was about to leave, yet remembered that he didn't knew the way through that maze of a building and sighed, sitting down again.

As Ellie was moving into the chamber of General Lempus, Rahe was looking a bit confused at the food. Why did humans always wanted to make him eat such 'burt' food...? It was something he didn't yet understood. However, he was taking the money gratefully. "Uhm... Can you help Rahe? Rahe has to go." He asked and was still covering himself. "Please?" He asked and was shown the way to outside.

As he was arriving outside, he was moving into the shadows of the sideways and was moving towards the house of Wyrm. He hoped to be there in time, since the night already started.

Nori had been home way too late. The screams of her famly she didn't heared anymore...and the servants already had gone home. Noone heared the screams of the family.

It was strangely quiet at that Night. Usually noone slept yet at that time...

As Nori opened the door to her parent's sleeping chamber, she felt, like she was hit by a hard rock...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!   PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?! Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

PART 1 - Of Dragons and....skunks...?!
Seite 1 von 1